POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New group suggestion : Re: New group suggestion (was Re:Peter Popov) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New group suggestion (was Re:Peter Popov)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 Apr 1999 16:15:37
Message: <37163AB0.23AAB8B1@aol.com>
I suspected as much about the black gif with blue border (yes, it's
there). I have no idea why IE crashed while loading it otherwise I might
have been able to see the mouseover happen. NS did rather well by
comparison, but heck, anything is better than what IE did (thru AOL as I
said before I think). Wish I knew java script better, I looked the
source over and failed to see a problem. NS is not very "frames"
friendly, you may not have a solution except to exclude it using the
java to distinguish from it and setup an alternate entry page.
Frustrating, isn't it...?

I'll consider povray.teens topic closed then.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe